As a dachshund lover, you think that dachshunds are one of the loveliest animals in the world, right? Dachshunds are also called sausage dogs, wiener dogs, doxie dogs… they are famous and owned around the world. To those who are about to own a four-legged friend, spend your time playing with them and consult ideas of experienced people. However, have you ever heard about Dachshund’s House Rules?
Here are 10 Dachshund’s House Rules
1. Don’t come home smelling of other dogs.
2. You must feed me every goodie you eat.
3. Don’t call me or lead me to a bath.
4. Let me outside even though I just came in, there was an area I forgot to sniff.
5. I can sleep anywhere I choose even if it means you trip over me.
6. Don’t shhhh me from barking while you are on the phone, I heard the wind blowing the leaves.
7. Don’t move me while sleeping sideways in the middle of the bed, you have enough room on the edge.
8. Don’t think you can leave a room without me.
9. If it lands on the floor It is mine!
10. You will never pee alone again.
You may like to read
- 10 Reasons why you should own a Dachshund Puppy
- 12 Interesting Facts about Dachshund Dog Breed
- 15 Cutest Dachshund Mix Dog Breeds
- Dachshund Names: 301 Delightful Names For Your Sweet Puppy