Steven Galanis, CEO of Cameo, the leading marketplace for personalized video ads, joined the world of NFT by purchasing a piece of art from the Bored Ape Yacht Club for 100 ETH. At the same time, Migos’ Takeoff said he bought a Mutant Ape Yacht Club NFT.
- Following the NFT stellars of 2021, industry specific projects continue to attract businessmen and celebrities in 2022 who allocate funds for digital arts and even update their Twitter profile pictures to include them.
- BYAC is among the most popular collections, and the start of 2022 only consolidates this trend.
- Cameo CEO Steven Galanis described his entry into space earlier on Jan.8 when showing off the BYAC art he purchased.
- According to OpenSea, the winning bid for the entrepreneur was 100 ETH, worth around $ 320,000 at today’s price.
- Previously, Galanis said in an April 2021 interview that he was open to joining the NFT world but ran out of time due to his role as CEO of Cameo.
– Steven Galanis (@ Mr312) January 7, 2022
- Kirshnik Khari Ball, better known by his professional rap name – Takeoff, has also entered the vast BYAC space. The member of the popular hip hop group Migos noted on Twitter that he had joined the family and posted his Mutant Ape Yacht Club NFT.
- Days earlier, rap legend Eminem had also purchased a BYAC NFT for over $ 450,000 from Ethereum.
$ 100 Free on Binance (Exclusive): Use this link to sign up and receive $ 100 Free and 10% Fee Discount on Binance Futures in the first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to sign up and enter the code POTATO50 to get 25% off trading fees.